The LP is focused on ambient and textural work, with occasional beat-driven cuts in the mix, and is intended as a companion piece to Conduit full-length, released this past June. Flow State is officially out in January, with a double-vinyl version to follow in February 2021, but the label has made a “Director’s Cut”—Rudiman’s continuous mix of all of the tracks—available today for Bandcamp Friday.
Listen to “Flow State (Director’s Cut).”
1. 80 Years Of Hypersleep
2. Numeric Tenderness
3. Cloud Lake Motel
4. Wave Effect
5. The Breathing Machine
6. Power Exposure
7. There Is No Sanctuary
10. Pollution Dreams
11. Soshu Kitae (Masamune’s Forge)
12. Savage Enlightenment
13. Internal Trigger
14. There’s a Darkness Under Every Sun
16. Another Imminent Collapse
17. The Introduction To Thhe End
18. There Never Was A Tomorrow, Was There?
19. Wash Over Me (Digital Exclusive)
20. Soshu Kitae (Digital Exclusive)
21. I’d Like to Extend My Stay At The Cloud Lake Motel (Digital Exclusive)
22. Flow State (Director’s Cut)
Pittsburgh Tracks will release Flow State on January 15th, 2021.